Do you think you have what it takes to be in Louisville’s next movie?
Film producers are looking for actors to be featured in The Danger of Positive Thinking.
Few details about the plot are being released at this time, but we’re told the storyline is about a self-help writer whose family becomes the target of a troubled girl.
Producers are accepting submissions for the following characters:
- Jean – 18 to 22 years old, any ethnicity male. Handsome high school jock, affable, funny, best friend of Mark. Finds it odd when Mark breaks up with Bridget to start dating Mallory. (Supporting)
- Sissy – 28 to 35 years old, any ethnicity female. A very young looking, always professionally dressed literary agent. Excited over the sales of Lorna’s recent book. Has dollar bill signs in her eyes. Super competitive in nature. Extremely upset at Lorna when she arrives unprepared for a group of publishers. (Small supporting)
- Pierce – 30 to 45 years old, any ethnicity male. Friendly neighbor of Lorna and Harry. A bit concerned about the crime in the city. Witnesses a potential crime and his curiosity costs him his life. (Small supporting)
- David – 35 to 50 years old, any ethnicity male. Burly, masculine husband to Monique. He lives happily married in Mallory’s old residence, the same home her parents died in. Wakes up one night to find his wife dead. (Small supporting)
- Monique – 35 to 50 years old, any ethnicity female. Attractive, hardworking wife of David. When she sees a drone outside her window, she asks her husband to check it out. (Small supporting)
- Aaron – 40 to 48 years old, Caucasian male. Masculine, aggressive, insecure, emotional, livid father to Mallory and husband to Karen. When he realizes Karen wishes to divorce him, he takes his anger out on her by killing her and then himself. (Small supporting)
- Karen – 35 to 45 years old, Caucasian female. Gentle and vulnerable yet exhausted wife of Aaron. Troubled over the past few months, wanting a divorce from her abusive husband Aaron. Finds faith in a self-help book. When she tells Aaron about the divorce, he tragically kills her. (Small supporting)
Anyone interested should submit headshot and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line should have the actor’s name the role submitting for in the subject line of the email. Submissions are due by Wednesday, July 11, 2018.
Actors who are chosen will be asked to submit self-taped audition videos via Eco Cast.