Thousands of people will flock to Waterfront Park this weekend for the Forecastle music festival.
It’s going to be crowded, and it’s going to be hot!
So, the last thing you want is to be turned away at the gate or have to throw away some of your belongings.
Before you head out to Forecastle, check these lists:
THINGS YOU CAN TAKE
- Blankets, sheets & towels
- Point-and-shoot cameras (no detachable lenses)
- Small backpacks, purses, canteens (12″ x 6″ x 12″)
- Empty water bottle (free, filtered water provided)
- 1 sealed bottle of water
- Selfie sticks (no longer than 40″)
*All attendees and belongings are subject to search, and prohibited items will be removed at staff discretion.
- Large bags
- Food and drink
- Illegal substances
- Lawn chairs or picnic baskets
- Glow sticks
- Silly string
- Spray paint
- Glass containers, metal aerosol cans (including sunscreen)
- Scooters, motorized vehicles
- Detachable lens cameras, GoPros, recording devices (audio & video)
- Unauthorized vendors
- Solicitations, handbills, giveaways
- Drones, remote-controlled vehicles/aircraft
Attendees with a General Admission Weekend Pass, Yacht Club Weekend Pass and VIP Weekend pass will have re-entry privileges. General Admission Single Day Ticket holders will not be allowed re-entry.
For answers to other questions regarding your Forecastle experience, click here.
MORE ABOUT FORECASTLE
+ Forecastle daily lineup
+ James Lindsey, Dirty Flannel Dave to headline Forecastle kickoff party
+ A Sailor’s Song: How Forecastle set sail into Louisville’s uncharted waters
+ Will we see the hottest Forecastle ever in 2018?
+ Forecastle Artist Profile: Chris Stapleton