LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WAVE) - For its second year, Louisville Taco Week is back with $2 tacos and a chance to win a grand prize.
From April 4-10, buyers can get a taco passport stamped as they visit participating restaurants to score $2 tacos.
In exchange for collecting four stamps, participants will be eligible for a $250 prize in gift cards.
Participating restaurants include:
- Agave and Rye on Baxter Avenue
- Bandido Taqueria Mexicana on East Liberty Street and University Boulevard
- Happy Bell Bistro on East Washington Street
- I Heart Tacos on Bardstown Road
- Limon Y Sal on Brownsboro Road
- Merle’s Whiskey Kitchen on West Main Street
- Senor Iguanas on South 2nd Street and Outer Loop
- Taco City on Bardstown Road
- Zombie Taco on West Washington Street
Download a taco passport and learn more about Louisville Taco Week here.
Copyright 2022 WAVE. All rights reserved.