LOUISVILLE, Ky. (DERBY CITY WEEKEND) - The Kentucky State Fair announced another hometown singer joining the lineup in this year’s Texas Roadhouse Concert Series.
Noah Thompson, Kentucky native and winner of the 20th season of American Idol, will be performing at the fair on Aug. 24 opening for Kentucky artists John Michael Montgomery and Walker Montgomery.
Thompson is one of more than a dozen acts performing at the Kentucky State Fair, running from Aug. 18-28.
A full lineup is listed below:
- August 18 at 8 p.m. - Russell Dickerson with special guest Tyler Booth
- August 19 at 8 p.m. - Con Funk Shun with special guest Midnight Star
- August 20 at 8 p.m. - Black Stone Cherry with special guest Ayron Jones
- August 21 at 8 p.m. - Oak Ridge Boys with special guest Lorrie Morgan
- August 22 at 8 p.m. - We The Kingdom with special guest Ann Wilson
- August 23 at 8 p.m. - Happy Together Tour
- August 24 at 8 p.m. - John Michael Montgomery and Walker Montgomery with special guest Noah Thompson
- August 25 at 8 p.m. - Night Ranger with special guest Noah Guthrie
- August 26 at 8 p.m. - Trace Adkins with special guest Brassfield
- August 27 at 8 p.m. - Niko Moon with special guest Alex Miller
- August 28 at 6 p.m. - Lee Greenwood with special guest Darryl Worley
Admission to the Texas Roadhouse Concert Series is free with fair admission. For more information and to purchase tickets, click or tap here.
Copyright 2022 WAVE 3 News. All rights reserved.