The World’s Largest Bourbon Festival, Bourbon & Beyond, makes its anticipated return to Louisville in September, expanding to three days full of incredible music, unique culinary events, and unmatched experiences from the region’s best distilleries at the new Highland Festival Grounds At KY Expo Center.
The festival will take place on September 20, 21, and 22.
- Jack Daniel’s No. 7 Sports Bar, where guests can enjoy NFL and college football games
- Lagunitas Craft Beer Bar
- High West Distillery Whiskey Train
- Fred Minnick’s Mini Bar presented by Bourbon Women Association
- Kentucky Bourbon Trail® Flight School, where you can learn from the experts as you taste flights of selected bourbon along this iconic trail
- Tiki Barrel Bar presented by Jim Beam
- The Char House presented by Brown-Forman
- Jailhouse BBQ presented by Larceny Bourbon
- Knob Creek Bar
- Tito’s Handmade Vodka Airstream Bar
- Maker’s Wanted Bar presented by Maker’s Mark
- Boone County Distilling Back Porch Bar
- Mardi Gras Bar presented by Southern Comfort
- Stitzel-Weller Bar featuring Bulleit; and Blade and Bow
- Smooth Ambler Whiskey Wagon
- The Speakeasy
- The Angry Orchard Tree Bar
- Fxck Cancer / Dyin 2 Live Dreams Program
- Mint Julep Experiences (exclusive distillery excursions)
- Take Me Home
- The Music Experience
In addition to an unforgettable lineup of bourbon and chefs , music performers include a unique mix of rock, roots, bluegrass and folk acts led by Foo Fighters, Robert Plant And The Sensational Space Shifters, the Zac Brown Band, John Fogerty, Daryl Hall & John Oates, and ZZ Top. Additional acts include Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats, Trey Anastasio Band, Leon Bridges, The Flaming Lips, Alison Krauss, Edward Sharpe And The Magnetic Zeroes, +LIVE+, Grace Potter, Little Steven & The Disciples Of Soul, and Joan Jett & The Blackhearts, among many others. In total, more than 45 artists will play on three stages, including the side-by-side Oak and Barrel main stages and a bluegrass stage that will be curated by the genre’s leading authority, The Bluegrass Situation.
Bourbon & Beyond exclusive VIP packages, General Admission tickets, camping and hotel packages can be purchased by clicking here.