Bourbon-loving women from across the country will gather in Louisville this weekend for a unique event they’re calling a sip-osium.
The event, held at the historic Brown Hotel includes workshops, meetings and distillery tours.
The complete conference schedule includes:
- Welcome dinner at Maker’s Mark Distillery
- Exclusive tour of Vendome Copper & Brass Works
- Bourbon and Bluegrass Music workshop with Bernie Lubbers, international whiskey brand ambassador for Heaven Hiss Distillery
- Keynote presented by Rebecca Messina, senior vice president and global chief marking officer of Beam Suntory
- Tours of the Old Forester Distillery, Rabbit Hole Distillery, Bulleir Frontier Whiskey Experience at Stitzel-Weller, Lux Row Distillery and Jim Beam Urban Stillhouse
- Trends panel featuring national spirits writers Robert Simonson (New York Times), Paul Clarke (Imbibe Magazine) and Heather Greene (author of “Whiskey Distilled”, A Populist Guide to the Water of Life)
- Presedntation on Blade and Bow’s solera aging system
- “In a Bourbon House” dinner experiences with Bourbon Women founder Peggy Noe Stevens, chef Edward Lee of 610 Magnolia or the chef’s table at the Brown Hotel’s English Grill
The conference is sold out, but there are still seats available for the special dinners.
To get more information on the group, upcoming events or to get dinner tickets, click here.