A Highlands mainstay has reopened with a new look.
Bristol Bar & Grille has made major changes to all three locations, beginning with the complete renovation of its Highlands restaurant.
The Bristol has also made some new additions to the menu, with six new entrees and a new appetizer.
The dining room has a new look with updates including new wall color, flooring and seating. Featured on the walls are photography pieces by Ross Gordon.
The new menu items are the creation of Italian-born Chef Edoardo Bacci, who has been with the Bristol Bar and Grille since 2016 as head chef.
- Smoked Shrimp Linguine- cherry wood smoked shrimp, spinach, mascarpone, garlic
- Grilled Chicken Thighs- red pepper coulis, sweet bell pepper, green beans, garlic, black salt
- Grilled Atlantic Salmon- Middle Eastern spiced honey glaze, lemon and olive couscous
- Pan Seared Cod- Preserved lemon cream, cherry tomatoes, spinach, fennel, Louismill smoked grits
- Chicken Schnitzel- Thin sliced, pan-fried chicken in Giovani sauce, served with buttered noodles
- Pan Seared Tuna Bowl- Couscous, cucumber, avocado, green onion, fermented green beans, sriracha mayo, nori
The new appetizer selection is Greek Poutine, fries topped with tomato, Kalamata olives, feta, pepperoncini, onions, Mornay sauce
For more information, click here.
Bristol Bar & Grille East (300 N Hurstbourne Pkwy) will reopen in late October with expanded patio seating, interior renovations and new menu items.
The Bristol Bar & Grille Downtown (614 W. Main Street) will feature new menu items when it reopens later this year.