Caesars Entertainment is expanding to enhance the current casino gaming floor of Indiana Grand Racing & Casino in Shelbyville, Indiana.
The casino is located along I-74 between Greensburg and Indianapolis.
The $32.5 million investment will add around 25,000 square feet to the casino, making room for 100 brand new slot machines and 25 more table games.
A World Series of Poker Room will also be added by late 2021 with 20 tables.
“This investment at Indiana Grand is a testament to our continued commitment to Indiana,” President and Chief Operating Officer of Caesars Entertainment Anthony Carano said. “We are dedicated to enhancing and upgrading our operations at all of our locations, and we’re excited to start on several new phases of renovation and expansion in Shelbyville.”
All upgrade plans include:
- A 5,000 square foot WSOP Poker Room featuring 20 tables
- A 20-seat video poker bar with 65” LCD overhead screens
- New table games, slots and gaming chairs
- New design elements throughout the gaming floor
- New surface parking
- More than 100 new jobs added to the work force
- Millions in local and state gaming tax revenue
The addition will also bring more than 100 jobs to Indiana, as well as millions of dollars to local and state gaming tax revenues.
For more information, please visit www.caesars.com/indiana-grand.