The Louisville Bats are welcoming fans back in full capacity at Louisville Slugger Field starting Tuesday night.
After more than 18 months without a baseball game, fans were welcomed back to Slugger Field in May in limited capacity. Now, the Bats will be hosting a “Re-Opening Night” with full capacity.
Tuesday night’s game against the Indianapolis Indians will include a buy-one, get-one free ticket special on lower level seats, as well as postgame fireworks and $1 concessions.
The game will be one of six-straight games played at home throughout the week.
Full schedule is listed below:
Tuesday, June 22 – First pitch, 7 p.m. (Gates 5:30 p.m.)
- “Re-Opening Night” with Postgame Fireworks (Sponsored by Humana, Republic Bank and GE Appliances), $1 Menu Night.
Presented by Meijer, Cattleman’s Roadhouse, iHeart Radio & Pepsi.
Wednesday, June 23 – First pitch, 7 p.m. (Gates 6 p.m.)
- Sluggerita Wednesday.
Presented by Number JUAN Tequila.
- Top Prospect RHP Hunter Greene Scheduled Home Debut.
Thursday, June 24 – First pitch, 7 p.m. (Gates 5:30 p.m.)
- Thirsty Thursday, Live Music.
Presented by Miller Lite, Coors Lite, the Kentucky Lottery & iHeart Radio.
Friday, June 25 – First pitch, 7 p.m. (Gates 6 p.m.)
- Postgame Fireworks (sponsored by Furniture Fair), Friday Family Four Pack.
Presented by Louisville Regional Airport, Jack Daniels Country Cocktails, Meijer & Cattleman’s Roadhouse.
Saturday, June 26 – First pitch, 7 p.m. (Gates 5:30 p.m.)
- Postgame Fireworks (sponsored by SERVPRO), “Party at the Park,” Mystery Bobblehead Ticket Package.
Presented by Against the Grain, Smithworks Seltzer & Great Clips.
Sunday, June 27 – First pitch, 1 p.m. (Gates 12 p.m.)
- Kids Eat Free, Postgame Kids Run the Bases.
Presented by LG&E, Meijer, Pepsi & YMCA.
- Postgame Family Catch in Outfield** (soft baseballs will be provided, fans must bring their own gloves).
Sponsored by PNC Bank.
For more information and to purchase tickets, visit the Louisville Bats website.