Danny Wimmer Presents has announced rock legend “Metallica” will headline all five hard rock festivals in 2020, including Louisville’s Louder Than Life.
- Metallica will perform two separate headlining sets at all of the following 2020 festivals:
Epicenter (May 1-3) at its new location at the Charlotte Motor Speedway in Charlotte, NC
- Welcome To Rockville (May 8-10) at its new location at the Daytona International Speedway in Daytona Beach, FL
- Sonic Temple Art + Music Festival (May 15-17) at MAPFRE Stadium in Columbus, OH
- Louder Than Life (September 18-20) at Highland Festival Grounds at KY Expo Center in Louisville, KY
- Aftershock (October 9-11) at Discovery Park in Sacramento, CA
These events will be the only chance to see Metallica at a U.S. festival in 2020. In addition to two appearances at each festival, Metallica will also deliver a unique set list for each performance, resulting in 10 different shows over the course of the year.
Tickets for all events go on sale on Wednesday, Oct. 10 at 3 PM for Fan Club members and for past purchasers of tickets for Danny Wimmer Presents events.
Tickets for the general public go on sale Monday, Oct. 14 at noon.
For each ticket sold through November 19, Danny Wimmer Presents will donate 25 cents to Metallica’s All Within My Hands Foundation. AWMH is a non-profit, philanthropic organization created by the members and management of Metallica, dedicated to creating sustainable communities by supporting workforce education, the fight against hunger, and other critical local services. 100% of donations go directly to local organizations that the Foundation supports.
To purchase tickets for Louder Than Life, click here.