Ronald McDonald House Charities of Kentuckiana is raffling a five-bottle flight of Pappy Van Winkle that is going to make one lucky bourbon lover very happy.
1,750 tickets will be sold and 100% of the proceeds will go to families who stay at the Ronald McDonald House in Louisville.
The raffle is being held in partnership with bourbon expert Fred Minnick, who authenticated each bottle and appraised the raffle at $17,000.
The flight includes:
- Pappy Van Winkle 23 Year (2020)
- Pappy Van Winkle 20 Year (2019)
- Pappy Van Winkle 15 Year (2020)
- Van Winkle Special Reserve 12 Year (2020)
- Old Rip Van Winkle 10 Year (2020)
Tickets are $100 each.
The raffle will be held on April 29 at 11 a.m.
To purchase tickets, click here.
For more information on Ronald McDonald House Charities of Kentuckiana, click here.